 |
| Plants in the cold frame |
Checked the cold frame. Things are looking good since two weeks ago when the seeds were planted!
So, I forgot to take out the trash today. I also forgot to take out the trash last Friday. Which means, our house is going to be forced to make a worm bin or compost this week!
Something else equally as cool, I found some eggs while I was weeding out the raspberry bushes and brussel sprouts. I'm almost positive our landlord said the hen we have doesn't lay eggs, but this is wonderful. Like an Easter egg hunt! I brought them inside and washed them off.
 |
| Eggs I found! |
 |
| Raspberry Bushes |
 |
| Brussel Sprouts |
We are hoping to buy another chicken soon. And maybe two baby goats too. I hear goat milk is delicious :)
No comments:
Post a Comment